Related occupations for task:
Plan or coordinate hydroelectric production operations to meet customer requirements.
||Geothermal Production Managers
- Oversee geothermal plant operations, maintenance, and repairs to ensure compliance with applicable standards or regulations.
- Select and implement corrosion control or mitigation systems for geothermal plants.
- Develop operating plans and schedules for geothermal operations.
||Wind Energy Development Managers
- Create wind energy project plans, including project scope, goals, tasks, resources, schedules, costs, contingencies, or other project information.
- Develop scope of work for wind project functions, such as design, site assessment, environmental studies, surveying, or field support services.
||Biofuels Production Managers
- Manage operations at biofuels power generation facilities, including production, shipping, maintenance, or quality assurance activities.
- Approve proposals for the acquisition, replacement, or repair of biofuels processing equipment or the implementation of new production processes.
||Biofuels/Biodiesel Technology and Product Development Managers
- Prepare, or oversee the preparation of, experimental plans for biofuels research or development.
- Oversee biodiesel/biofuels prototyping or development projects.
||Wind Energy Operations Managers
- Develop processes or procedures for wind operations, including transitioning from construction to commercial operations.
See all 7 related occupations >>