Related occupations for task:
Make recommendations to control or eliminate unsafe conditions at workplaces or public facilities.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Advise management on short-term and long-term financial objectives, policies, and actions.
- Provide direction and assistance to other organizational units regarding accounting and budgeting policies and procedures and efficient control and utilization of financial resources.
- Determine depreciation rates to apply to capitalized items and advise management on actions regarding the purchase, lease, or disposal of such items.
- Document findings of study and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes.
- Recommend purchase of storage equipment and design area layout to locate equipment in space available.
||Environmental Compliance Inspectors
- Participate in the development of spill prevention programs and hazardous waste rules and regulations, and recommend corrective actions for hazardous waste problems.
- Research and perform calculations related to landscape allowances, discharge volumes, production-based and alternative limits, and wastewater strength classifications, making recommendations and completing documentation.
||Fraud Examiners, Investigators and Analysts
- Recommend actions in fraud cases.
- Advise businesses or agencies on ways to improve fraud detection.
- Provide advice on best practices and implementation for selection.
- Advise management concerning personnel, managerial, and marketing policies and practices and their potential effects on organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
See more related occupations >>