Related Occupations for Task
11-9199.02 - Compliance Managers
Related occupations for task:
Oversee internal reporting systems such as corporate compliance hotlines and inform employees about these systems.
||Quality Control Systems Managers
- Monitor performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Communicate quality control information to all relevant organizational departments, outside vendors, or contractors.
- Communicate security status, updates, and actual or potential problems, using established protocols.
- Prepare reports or make presentations on internal investigations, losses, or violations of regulations, policies and procedures.
- Establish or monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
- Implement or monitor carbon or environmental management, accounting, or audit systems.
||Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Communicate regulatory information to multiple departments and ensure that information is interpreted correctly.
- Implement or monitor complaint processing systems to ensure effective and timely resolution of all complaint investigations.
||Investment Fund Managers
- Develop, implement, or monitor security valuation policies.
See all 17 related occupations >>