Related occupations for task:
Assess product, compliance, or operational risks and develop risk management strategies.
||Emergency Management Directors
- Prepare plans that outline operating procedures to be used in response to disasters or emergencies, such as hurricanes, nuclear accidents, and terrorist attacks, and in recovery from these events.
- Develop and perform tests and evaluations of emergency management plans in accordance with state and federal regulations.
- Review emergency plans of individual organizations, such as medical facilities, to ensure their adequacy.
- Study emergency plans used elsewhere to gather information for plan development.
- Assess risks to mitigate potential consequences of incidents and develop a plan to respond to incidents.
- Direct or participate in emergency management and contingency planning.
- Conduct threat or vulnerability analyses to determine probable frequency, criticality, consequence, or severity of natural or man-made disasters or criminal activity on the organization's profitability or delivery of products or services.
- Analyze and evaluate security operations to identify risks or opportunities for improvement through auditing, review, or assessment.
||Loss Prevention Managers
- Identify potential for loss and develop strategies to eliminate it.
- Provide recommendations and solutions in crisis situations such as workplace violence, protests, and demonstrations.
- Determine how to allocate resources and to respond to unanticipated problems, such as insect infestation, drought, and fire.
||Medical and Health Services Managers
- Review and analyze facility activities and data to aid planning and cash and risk management and to improve service utilization.
See all 10 related occupations >>