Related Occupations for Task
11-9199.02 - Compliance Managers
Related occupations for task:
Direct the development or implementation of compliance-related policies and procedures throughout an organization.
||Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Direct the preparation and submission of regulatory agency applications, reports, or correspondence.
- Formulate or implement regulatory affairs policies and procedures to ensure that regulatory compliance is maintained or enhanced.
- Manage activities such as audits, regulatory agency inspections, or product recalls.
- Develop regulatory strategies and implementation plans for the preparation and submission of new products.
- Oversee documentation efforts to ensure compliance with domestic and international regulations and standards.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures or local working practices.
- Establish procedures or systems for publishing document submissions either in hardcopy or electronic formats.
- Contribute to the development or implementation of business unit strategic and operating plans.
- Collaborate with other managers or staff members to formulate and implement policies, procedures, goals, or objectives.
- Set operations policies and standards, including determining safety procedures for the handling of dangerous goods.
- Develop criteria, application instructions, procedural manuals, or contracts for federal or state public transportation programs.
- Direct procurement processes including equipment research and testing, vendor contracts, or requisitions approval.
||Quality Control Systems Managers
- Create and implement inspection and testing criteria or procedures.
- Direct product testing activities throughout production cycles.
- Coordinate the selection and implementation of quality control equipment, such as inspection gauges.
||First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
- Implement corporate or departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management.
- Develop or update procedures, policies, or standards.
- Design, implement, or evaluate staff training and development programs, customer service initiatives, or performance measurement criteria.
||Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School
- Set educational standards and goals, and help establish policies and procedures to carry them out.
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee school logistics programs, such as bus and food services.
- Review and interpret government codes, and develop programs to ensure adherence to codes and facility safety, security, and maintenance.
See more related occupations >>