Related occupations for task:
Develop or direct development of offering documents or marketing materials.
||General and Operations Managers
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Plan or direct activities, such as sales promotions, that require coordination with other department managers.
- Direct non-merchandising departments of businesses, such as advertising or purchasing.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products or services, working with customers, company officials, sales departments, and advertising agencies.
- Coordinate activities of departments, such as sales, graphic arts, media, finance, and research.
- Develop communications materials, advertisements, presentations, or public relations initiatives to promote awareness of products and services.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities, real estate or other subjects of sale.
- Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and record-keeping, and in receiving and shipping operations.
- Direct foreign sales and service outlets of an organization.
||Public Relations Managers
- Design and edit promotional publications, such as brochures.
- Develop and maintain the company's corporate image and identity, which includes the use of logos and signage.
- Direct activities of external agencies, establishments, or departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs.
- Direct or coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Direct non-merchandising departments, such as advertising, purchasing, credit, or accounting.
See all 13 related occupations >>