||Treasurers and Controllers
- Delegate authority for the receipt, disbursement, banking, protection, and custody of funds, securities, and financial instruments.
- Receive, record, and authorize requests for disbursements in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and direct the financial planning, budgeting, procurement, or investment activities of all or part of an organization.
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Direct or coordinate an organization's financial or budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, or increase efficiency.
- Coordinate the development or implementation of budgetary control systems, recordkeeping systems, or other administrative control processes.
- Direct or coordinate activities of businesses involved with buying or selling investment products or financial services.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the activities of workers in branches, offices, or departments of establishments, such as branch banks, brokerage firms, risk and insurance departments, or credit departments.
- Approve, reject, or coordinate the approval or rejection of lines of credit or commercial, real estate, or personal loans.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate risk and insurance programs of establishments to control risks and losses.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Review, recommend, or approve contracts or cost estimates.
- Perform administrative functions, such as reviewing or writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, or purchasing of materials or services.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Coordinate activities of departments, such as sales, graphic arts, media, finance, and research.