Related Occupations for Task
13-1199.06 - Online Merchants
Related occupations for task:
Determine and set product prices.
||Financial and Investment Analysts
- Determine the prices at which securities should be syndicated and offered to the public.
- Evaluate and compare the relative quality of various securities in a given industry.
- Perform securities valuation or pricing.
||Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products
- Recommend mark-up rates, markdown rates, or merchandise selling prices.
- Inspect merchandise or products to determine quality, value, or yield.
||Insurance Appraisers, Auto Damage
- Determine salvage value on total-loss vehicle.
||Jewelers and Precious Stone and Metal Workers
- Determine appraised values of diamonds and other gemstones based on price guides, market fluctuations, and stone grades and rarity.
||Buyers and Purchasing Agents, Farm Products
- Examine or test crops or products to estimate their value, determine their grade, or locate any evidence of disease or insect damage.
See all 6 related occupations >>