Related Occupations for Task
11-3071.03 - Logistics Managers
Related occupations for task:
Negotiate transportation rates or services.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors or distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks or developing distribution strategies.
- Negotiate or approve contracts or agreements with suppliers, distributors, federal or state agencies, or other organizational entities.
||Farm and Ranch Managers
- Negotiate with buyers for the sale, storage, or shipment of crops or livestock.
||Storage and Distribution Managers
- Negotiate with carriers, warehouse operators, or insurance company representatives for services and preferential rates.
||Supply Chain Managers
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders.