Related Occupations for Task
11-3071.03 - Logistics Managers
Related occupations for task:
Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers.
||Financial Managers, Branch or Department
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting or collection procedures, or investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, or other financial control functions.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Analyze the financial details of past, present, and expected operations to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed.
||General and Operations Managers
- Review financial statements, sales or activity reports, or other performance data to measure productivity or goal achievement or to identify areas needing cost reduction or program improvement.
||Funeral Service Managers
- Review financial statements, sales or activity reports, or other performance data to identify opportunities for cost reductions or service improvements.
- Review financial reports to ensure efficiency and quality of security operations.
See all 6 related occupations >>