Related Occupations for Task
11-9199.07 - Security Managers
Related occupations for task:
Plan security for special and high-risk events.
||Loss Prevention Managers
- Administer systems and programs to reduce loss, maintain inventory control, or increase safety.
- Supervise surveillance, detection, or criminal processing related to theft and criminal cases.
- Direct loss prevention audit programs including target store audits, maintenance audits, safety audits, or electronic article surveillance (EAS) audits.
- Coordinate theft and fraud investigations involving career criminals or organized group activities.
- Direct installation of covert surveillance equipment, such as security cameras.