Related Occupations for Task
11-9199.07 - Security Managers
Related occupations for task:
Review financial reports to ensure efficiency and quality of security operations.
||Financial Managers, Branch or Department
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting or collection procedures, or investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, or other financial control functions.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Analyze the financial details of past, present, and expected operations to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed.
||General and Operations Managers
- Review financial statements, sales or activity reports, or other performance data to measure productivity or goal achievement or to identify areas needing cost reduction or program improvement.
||Funeral Service Managers
- Review financial statements, sales or activity reports, or other performance data to identify opportunities for cost reductions or service improvements.
- Analyze expenditures and other financial information to develop plans, policies, or budgets for increasing profits or improving services.
See all 6 related occupations >>