Related occupations for task:
Supervise surveillance, detection, or criminal processing related to theft and criminal cases.
- Coordinate security operations or activities with public law enforcement, fire and other agencies.
- Develop or manage investigation programs, including collection and preservation of video and notes of surveillance processes or investigative interviews.
- Develop, recommend, or manage security procedures for operations or processes, such as security call centers, access control, and reporting tools.
- Monitor security policies, programs or procedures to ensure compliance with internal security policies, or applicable government security requirements, policies, and directives.
- Plan security for special and high-risk events.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate security activities to safeguard company employees, guests, or others on company property.