Related occupations for task:
Operate computer-aided drafting (CAD) equipment or conventional drafting station to produce designs, working drawings, charts, forms, and records.
||Architects, Except Landscape and Naval
- Prepare scale drawings or architectural designs, using computer-aided design or other tools.
- Develop final construction plans that include aesthetic representations of the structure or details for its construction.
- Create three-dimensional or interactive representations of designs, using computer-assisted design software.
- Locate files relating to specified design project in database library, load program into computer, and record completed job data.
- Key and program specified commands and engineering specifications into computer system to change functions and test final layout.
- Prepare graphic representations or drawings of proposed plans or designs.
- Prepare conceptual drawings, graphics, or other visual representations of land areas to show predicted growth or development of land areas over time.
- Enter Global Positioning System (GPS) data, legal deeds, field notes, or land survey reports into geographic information system (GIS) workstations so that information can be transformed into graphic land descriptions, such as maps or drawings.
||Cartographers and Photogrammetrists
- Build and update digital databases.
See all 14 related occupations >>