Related occupations for task:
Collaborate with law enforcement to investigate and solve external theft or fraud cases.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Maintain contact with insurance carriers, fire and police departments, and other agencies to ensure protection and compliance with codes and regulations.
- Confer with legal authorities to ensure that renting and advertising practices are not discriminatory and that properties comply with state and federal regulations.
- Monitor and report incidents of infectious diseases to local and state health agencies.
- Communicate research findings on various types of diseases to health practitioners, policy makers, and the public.
||Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists
- Consult with or serve as a technical liaison between business, industry, government, and union officials.
- Work with the Department of Labor and promote its use with employers.
||Tax Examiners and Collectors, and Revenue Agents
- Secure a taxpayer's agreement to discharge a tax assessment or submit contested determinations to other administrative or judicial conferees for appeals hearings.
- Request that the state or federal revenue service prepare a return on a taxpayer's behalf in cases where taxes have not been filed.
||Clinical Research Coordinators
- Record adverse event and side effect data and confer with investigators regarding the reporting of events to oversight agencies.
See all 20 related occupations >>