Related occupations for task:
Identify potential for loss and develop strategies to eliminate it.
||Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Develop regulatory strategies and implementation plans for the preparation and submission of new products.
- Formulate or implement regulatory affairs policies and procedures to ensure that regulatory compliance is maintained or enhanced.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures or local working practices.
- Contribute to the development or implementation of business unit strategic and operating plans.
- Establish procedures or systems for publishing document submissions in hardcopy or electronic formats.
- Analyze and evaluate security operations to identify risks or opportunities for improvement through auditing, review, or assessment.
- Assess risks to mitigate potential consequences of incidents and develop a plan to respond to incidents.
- Conduct threat or vulnerability analyses to determine probable frequency, criticality, consequence, or severity of natural or man-made disasters or criminal activity on the organization's profitability or delivery of products or services.
- Develop, arrange for, perform, or assess executive protection activities to reduce security risks.
- Direct the development or implementation of policies and procedures related to compliance throughout an organization.
- Design or implement improvements in communication, monitoring, or enforcement of compliance standards.
- Develop risk management strategies based on assessment of product, compliance, or operational risks.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Plan or direct research, development, or production activities.
- Develop or implement policies, standards, or procedures for the architectural, scientific, or technical work performed to ensure regulatory compliance or operations enhancement.
- Analyze and classify risks and investments to determine their potential impacts on companies.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate risk and insurance programs of establishments to control risks and losses.
See more related occupations >>