Related occupations for task:
Administer systems and programs to reduce loss, maintain inventory control, or increase safety.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate security activities to safeguard company assets, employees, guests, or others on company property.
- Develop or manage integrated security controls to ensure confidentiality, accountability, recoverability, or auditability of sensitive or proprietary information or information technology resources.
- Coordinate security operations or activities with public law enforcement, fire and other agencies.
- Develop or manage investigation programs, including collection and preservation of video and notes of surveillance processes or investigative interviews.
- Plan security for special and high-risk events.
- Develop, recommend, or manage security procedures for operations or processes, such as security call centers, system acquisition, development, and maintenance, access control, program models, or reporting tools.