Related occupations for task:
Review, negotiate, or approve wind farm contracts.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Review, recommend, or approve contracts or cost estimates.
- Perform administrative functions, such as reviewing or writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, or purchasing of materials or services.
- Recommend or authorize capital expenditures for acquisition of new equipment or property to increase efficiency and services of operations department.
- Negotiate, authorize, or monitor fulfillment of contracts with equipment or materials suppliers.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Develop budgets or approve expenditures for supplies, materials, or human resources, ensuring that materials, labor, or equipment are used efficiently to meet production targets.
||Financial Managers, Branch or Department
- Approve, reject, or coordinate the approval or rejection of lines of credit or commercial, real estate, or personal loans.
- Negotiate with suppliers or customers to improve supply chain efficiency or sustainability.
See all 18 related occupations >>