Related Occupations for Task
13-1081.01 - Logistics Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Interview key staff or tour facilities to identify efficiency-improvement, cost-reduction, or service-delivery opportunities.
||Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists
- Evaluate job positions, determining classification, exempt or non-exempt status, and salary.
- Prepare occupational classifications, job descriptions, and salary scales.
- Research job and worker requirements, structural and functional relationships among jobs and occupations, and occupational trends.
- Assess need for and develop job analysis instruments and materials.
- Observe, interview, and survey employees and conduct focus group meetings to collect job, organizational, and occupational information.
- Identify opportunities to improve the operation, maintenance, or energy efficiency of building or process systems.
- Identify and prioritize energy-saving measures.
- Identify opportunities for inventory reductions.
- Evaluate the operation and maintenance of water or wastewater systems to identify ways to improve their efficiency.
- Interview personnel and conduct on-site observation to ascertain unit functions, work performed, and methods, equipment, and personnel used.
See all 6 related occupations >>