Related Occupations for Task
13-1081.01 - Logistics Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Identify or develop business rules or standard operating procedures to streamline operating processes.
- Interpret budget directives and establish policies for carrying out directives.
- Seek new ways to improve efficiency and increase profits.
- Identify opportunities to improve the operation, maintenance, or energy efficiency of building or process systems.
- Identify and prioritize energy-saving measures.
||Security Management Specialists
- Design security policies, programs, or practices to ensure adequate security relating to asset protection, alarm response, access card use, and other security needs.
- Prepare, maintain, or update security procedures, security system drawings, or related documentation.
- Write or revise standard operating procedures for logistics processes.
- Identify opportunities for inventory reductions.
||Labor Relations Specialists
- Develop employee health and safety policies.
See all 13 related occupations >>