Related Occupations for Task
13-1081.01 - Logistics Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Determine logistics support requirements, such as facility details, staffing needs, or safety or maintenance plans.
- Interpret data on logistics elements, such as availability, maintainability, reliability, supply chain management, strategic sourcing or distribution, supplier management, or transportation.
- Provide ongoing analyses in areas such as transportation costs, parts procurement, back orders, or delivery processes.
- Apply analytic methods or tools to understand, predict, or control logistics operations or processes.
- Analyze logistics data, using methods such as data mining, data modeling, or cost or benefit analysis.
- Review logistics performance with customers against targets, benchmarks, and service agreements.