Related Occupations for Task
13-1081.01 - Logistics Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Apply logistics modeling techniques to address issues, such as operational process improvement or facility design or layout.
||Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Develop core analytical capabilities or model libraries, using advanced statistical, quantitative, or econometric techniques.
- Maintain or modify all financial analytic models in use.
- Apply mathematical or statistical techniques to address practical issues in finance, such as derivative valuation, securities trading, risk management, or financial market regulation.
- Devise or apply independent models or tools to help verify results of analytical systems.
||Financial and Investment Analysts
- Employ financial models to develop solutions to financial problems or to assess the financial or capital impact of transactions.
- Inform investment decisions by analyzing financial information to forecast business, industry, or economic conditions.
||Financial Risk Specialists
- Develop or implement risk-assessment models or methodologies.
- Inform financial decisions by analyzing financial information to forecast business, industry, or economic conditions.
||Business Continuity Planners
- Create scenarios to reestablish operations from various types of business disruptions.
- Develop or maintain models for logistics uses, such as cost estimating or demand forecasting.