Related occupations for task:
Inspect fire, intruder detection, or other security systems.
||Government Property Inspectors and Investigators
- Inspect government property, such as construction sites or public housing, to ensure compliance with contract specifications or legal requirements.
- Inspect government-owned equipment or materials in the possession of private contractors to ensure compliance with contracts or regulations or to prevent misuse.
- Inspect or evaluate building envelopes, mechanical systems, electrical systems, or process systems to determine the energy consumption of each system.
- Inspect newly installed energy-efficient equipment to ensure that it was installed properly and is performing according to specifications.
||Agents and Business Managers of Artists, Performers, and Athletes
- Obtain information about or inspect performance facilities, equipment, and accommodations to ensure that they meet specifications.
||Environmental Compliance Inspectors
- Inspect waste pretreatment, treatment, and disposal facilities and systems for conformance to federal, state, or local regulations.
||Meeting, Convention, and Event Planners
- Inspect event facilities to ensure that they conform to customer requirements.