Related occupations for task:
Prepare and maintain all required treatment records and reports.
||Digital Forensics Analysts
- Write cyber defense recommendations, reports, or white papers using research or experience.
- Write reports, sign affidavits, or give depositions for legal proceedings.
- Write technical summaries to report findings.
||Educational, Guidance, and Career Counselors and Advisors
- Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by laws, district policies, and administrative regulations.
- Prepare reports on students and activities as required by administration.
- Review transcripts to ensure that students meet graduation or college entrance requirements and write letters of recommendation.
||Appraisers of Personal and Business Property
- Document physical characteristics of property such as measurements, quality, and design.
- Write and submit appraisal reports for property, such as jewelry, art, antiques, collectibles, and equipment.
- Write groundwater contamination reports on known, suspected, or potential hazardous waste sites.
- Write materials for research publications, such as maps, tables, and reports, to disseminate findings.
||Social and Human Service Assistants
- Keep records or prepare reports for owner or management concerning visits with clients.
- Submit reports and review reports or problems with superior.
See more related occupations >>