Related occupations for task:
Counsel clients or patients, individually or in group sessions, to assist in overcoming dependencies, adjusting to life, or making changes.
||Child, Family, and School Social Workers
- Counsel individuals, groups, families, or communities regarding issues including mental health, poverty, unemployment, substance abuse, physical abuse, rehabilitation, social adjustment, child care, or medical care.
- Lead group counseling sessions that provide support in such areas as grief, stress, or chemical dependency.
||Healthcare Social Workers
- Counsel clients and patients in individual and group sessions to help them overcome dependencies, recover from illness, and adjust to life.
||Marriage and Family Therapists
- Provide family counseling and treatment services to inmates participating in substance abuse programs.
||Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorder Counselors
- Counsel clients or patients, individually or in group sessions, to assist in overcoming dependencies, adjusting to life, or making changes.
||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Social Workers
- Counsel clients in individual or group sessions to assist them in dealing with substance abuse, mental or physical illness, poverty, unemployment, or physical abuse.
See all 6 related occupations >>