Related occupations for task:
Meet with clients to answer queries on subjects such as risk exposure, market scenarios, or values-at-risk calculations.
||Personal Financial Advisors
- Contact clients periodically to determine any changes in their financial status.
- Explain to clients the personal financial advisor's responsibilities and the types of services to be provided.
- Inform clients about tax benefits, government rebates, or other financial benefits of alternative fuel vehicle purchases or energy efficient home construction, improvements, or remodeling.
- Conduct seminars or workshops on financial planning topics, such as retirement planning, estate planning, or the evaluation of severance packages.
- Explain general financial topics to clients, such as credit report ratings, bankruptcy laws, consumer protection laws, wage attachments, or collection actions.
- Recommend educational materials or resources to clients on matters such as financial planning, budgeting, or credit.
- Teach courses or seminars on topics such as budgeting, managing personal finances, or financial literacy.
- Advise students on available financial-aid awards.
- Inform individuals and groups about the financial assistance available to college or university students.
- Provide entrance or exit loan counseling to students.