Related occupations for task:
Identify and analyze areas of potential risk to the assets, earning capacity, or success of organizations.
||Business Continuity Planners
- Analyze impact on, and risk to, essential business functions or information systems to identify acceptable recovery time periods and resource requirements.
- Analyze corporate intelligence data to identify trends, patterns, or warnings indicating threats to security of people, assets, information, or infrastructure.
||Security Management Specialists
- Perform risk analyses so that appropriate countermeasures can be developed.
- Assess the nature and level of threats so that the scope of the problem can be determined.
- Interpret data on price, yield, stability, future investment-risk trends, economic influences, and other factors affecting investment programs.
- Evaluate possibility of losses due to catastrophe or excessive insurance.
- Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
See all 7 related occupations >>