Related occupations for task:
Supervise, train, or mentor junior team members.
||First-Line Supervisors of Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers
- Monitor employees' work levels and review work performance.
- Counsel employees about work-related issues and assist employees to correct job-skill deficiencies.
- Recommend or initiate personnel actions, such as hires, promotions, transfers, discharges, or disciplinary measures.
||Training and Development Specialists
- Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills.
- Present information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, or lectures.
- Supervise, evaluate, or refer instructors to skill development classes.
- Plan, organize, or manage the work of subordinate staff to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Direct staff performing repairs and maintenance to equipment, vehicles, or facilities.
- Supervise clerks assigning tariff classifications or preparing billing.
||Fitness and Wellness Coordinators
- Supervise fitness or wellness specialists, such as fitness instructors, nutritionists, or health educators.
- Select or supervise contractors, such as event hosts or health, fitness, and wellness practitioners.
||Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School
- Direct and coordinate activities of teachers, administrators, and support staff at schools, public agencies, and institutions.
- Enforce discipline and attendance rules.
See more related occupations >>