Related occupations for task:
Employ financial models to develop solutions to financial problems or to assess the financial or capital impact of transactions.
||Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Develop core analytical capabilities or model libraries, using advanced statistical, quantitative, or econometric techniques.
- Maintain or modify all financial analytic models in use.
- Apply mathematical or statistical techniques to address practical issues in finance, such as derivative valuation, securities trading, risk management, or financial market regulation.
- Devise or apply independent models or tools to help verify results of analytical systems.
- Apply logistics modeling techniques to address issues such as operational process improvement or facility design or layout.
- Create models or scenarios to predict the impact of changing circumstances, such as fuel costs, road pricing, energy taxes, or carbon emissions legislation.
- Inform investment decisions by analyzing financial information to forecast business, industry, or economic conditions.
||Business Continuity Planners
- Create scenarios to reestablish operations from various types of business disruptions.
||Risk Management Specialists
- Develop or implement risk-assessment models or methodologies.
See all 6 related occupations >>