Related occupations for task:
Evaluate capital needs of clients and assess market conditions to inform structuring of financial packages.
||Personal Financial Advisors
- Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies for meeting clients' financial objectives.
- Review clients' accounts and plans regularly to determine whether life changes, economic changes, environmental concerns, or financial performance indicate a need for plan reassessment.
- Monitor financial market trends to ensure that client plans are responsive.
||Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists
- Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
||Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products
- Monitor and analyze sales records, trends, or economic conditions to anticipate consumer buying patterns and determine what the company will sell and how much inventory is needed.
- Monitor competitors' sales activities by following their advertisements in newspapers or other media.
- Compare liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of establishments being evaluated with those of similar establishments in the same industries and geographic locations.
- Evaluate customer records and recommend payment plans, based on earnings, savings data, payment history, and purchase activity.
- Evaluate taxpayer finances to determine tax liability, using knowledge of interest and discount rates, annuities, valuation of stocks and bonds, and amortization valuation of depletable assets.
- Examine records, tax returns, and related documents pertaining to settlement of decedent's estate.
See all 18 related occupations >>