Related occupations for task:
Refer patients, clients, or family members to community resources or to specialists as necessary.
||Child, Family, and School Social Workers
- Refer clients to community resources for services, such as job placement, debt counseling, legal aid, housing, medical treatment, or financial assistance, and provide concrete information, such as where to go and how to apply.
||Educational, Guidance, School, and Vocational Counselors
- Assess needs for assistance, such as rehabilitation, financial aid, or additional vocational training, and refer clients to the appropriate services.
||Social and Human Service Assistants
- Provide information or refer individuals to public or private agencies or community services for assistance.
||Community Health Workers
- Refer community members to needed health services.
||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Social Workers
- Refer patient, client, or family to community resources for housing or treatment to assist in recovery from mental or physical illness, following through to ensure service efficacy.
See all 8 related occupations >>