Related occupations for task:
Recommend actions in fraud cases.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Provide direction and assistance to other organizational units regarding accounting and budgeting policies and procedures and efficient control and utilization of financial resources.
- Advise management on short-term and long-term financial objectives, policies, and actions.
- Determine depreciation rates to apply to capitalized items and advise management on actions regarding the purchase, lease, or disposal of such items.
||Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- Advise project teams on subjects such as premarket regulatory requirements, export and labeling requirements, or clinical study compliance issues.
- Identify relevant guidance documents, international standards, or consensus standards and provide interpretive assistance.
- Recommend changes to company procedures in response to changes in regulations or standards.
- Advise customers on import and export restrictions, tariff systems, insurance requirements, quotas, or other customs-related matters.
- Suggest best methods of packaging or labeling products.
||Loss Prevention Managers
- Advise retail managers on compliance with applicable codes, laws, regulations, or standards.
- Advise retail establishments on development of loss-investigation procedures.
- Document findings of study and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes.
- Recommend purchase of storage equipment and design area layout to locate equipment in space available.
See more related occupations >>