Related occupations for task:
Interview witnesses or suspects and take statements.
- Complete death certificates, including the assignment of cause and manner of death.
- Observe and record the positions and conditions of bodies and related evidence.
- Observe, record, and preserve any objects or personal property related to deaths, including objects such as medication containers and suicide notes.
- Interview persons present at death scenes to obtain information useful in determining the manner of death.
- Complete reports and forms required to finalize cases.
- Collect and document any pertinent medical history information.
||Insurance Adjusters, Examiners, and Investigators
- Analyze information gathered by investigation and report findings and recommendations.
- Interview or correspond with agents and claimants to correct errors or omissions and to investigate questionable claims.
- Interview or correspond with claimants, witnesses, police, physicians, or other relevant parties to determine claim settlement, denial, or review.
- Prepare report of findings of investigation.
||Environmental Compliance Inspectors
- Prepare written, oral, tabular, and graphic reports summarizing requirements and regulations, including enforcement and chain of custody documentation.
- Determine the nature of code violations and actions to be taken, and issue written notices of violation; participate in enforcement hearings as necessary.
- Interview individuals to determine the nature of suspected violations and to obtain evidence of violations.
||Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officers
- Interview persons involved in equal opportunity complaints to verify case information.
- Meet with persons involved in equal opportunity complaints to arbitrate and settle disputes.
||Claims Examiners, Property and Casualty Insurance
- Contact or interview claimants, doctors, medical specialists, or employers to get additional information.
See all 8 related occupations >>