Related occupations for task:
Work with personnel and facilities management staff to install, remove, or relocate user connectivity equipment and devices.
||Computer Network Support Specialists
- Install new hardware or software systems or components, ensuring integration with existing network systems.
- Install or repair network cables, including fiber optic cables.
- Install and configure wireless networking equipment.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Collaborate with engineers or software developers to select appropriate design solutions or ensure the compatibility of system components.
- Perform ongoing hardware and software maintenance operations, including installing or upgrading hardware or software.
||Computer Network Architects
- Coordinate network or design activities with designers of associated networks.
- Participate in network technology upgrade or expansion projects, including installation of hardware and software and integration testing.
||Search Marketing Strategists
- Coordinate with developers to optimize Web site architecture, server configuration, or page construction for search engine consumption and optimal visibility.
- Coordinate sales or other promotional strategies with merchandising, operations, or inventory control staff to ensure product catalogs are current, accurate, and organized for best findability against user intent.
||Computer User Support Specialists
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
See all 14 related occupations >>