Related occupations for task:
Select cartographic elements needed for effective presentation of information.
||Geospatial Information Scientists and Technologists
- Produce data layers, maps, tables, or reports, using spatial analysis procedures or Geographic Information Systems (GIS) technology, equipment, or systems.
- Create visual representations of geospatial data, using complex procedures such as analytical modeling, three-dimensional renderings, or plot creation.
- Apply three-dimensional (3D) or four-dimensional (4D) technologies to geospatial data to allow for new or different analyses or applications.
||Video Game Designers
- Prepare two-dimensional concept layouts or three-dimensional mock-ups.
- Create gameplay prototypes for presentation to creative and technical staff and management.
- Prepare and revise initial game sketches using two- and three-dimensional graphical design software.
- Develop Web site maps, application models, image templates, or page templates that meet project goals, user needs, or industry standards.
- Report results of statistical analyses, including information in the form of graphs, charts, and tables.
- Prepare tables and graphs to present clinical data or results.
See all 6 related occupations >>