Related Occupations for Task
15-1199.06 - Database Architects
Related occupations for task:
Identify and correct deviations from database development standards.
- Correct testing-identified problems, or recommend actions for their resolution.
- Determine sources of Web page or server problems, and take action to correct such problems.
- Test backup or recovery plans regularly and resolve any problems.
||Computer User Support Specialists
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Correct errors by making appropriate changes and rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
||Network and Computer Systems Administrators
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
- Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback, and correct problems or refer problems to appropriate personnel for correction.