Related Occupations for Task
15-1199.06 - Database Architects
Related occupations for task:
Create and enforce database development standards.
||Data Warehousing Specialists
- Develop and implement data extraction procedures from other systems, such as administration, billing, or claims.
- Develop or maintain standards, such as organization, structure, or nomenclature, for the design of data warehouse elements, such as data architectures, models, tools, and databases.
- Design, implement, or operate comprehensive data warehouse systems to balance optimization of data access with batch loading and resource utilization factors, according to customer requirements.
- Select methods, techniques, or criteria for data warehousing evaluative procedures.
||Document Management Specialists
- Assist in determining document management policies to facilitate efficient, legal, and secure access to electronic content.
- Develop or configure document management system features, such as user interfaces, access profiles, and document workflow procedures.
- Develop, document, or maintain standards, best practices, or system usage procedures.
||Clinical Data Managers
- Develop project-specific data management plans that address areas such as coding, reporting, or transfer of data, database locks, and work flow processes.
- Develop technical specifications for data management programming and communicate needs to information technology staff.
||Software Quality Assurance Engineers and Testers
- Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
- Develop Web site performance metrics.
See all 10 related occupations >>