Related occupations for task:
Create or implement metadata processes and frameworks.
||Computer Network Architects
- Develop conceptual, logical, or physical network designs.
- Use network computer-aided design (CAD) software packages to optimize network designs.
- Develop Web site maps, application models, image templates, or page templates that meet project goals, user needs, or industry standards.
- Create Web models or prototypes that include physical, interface, logical, or data models.
- Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language.
- Develop data model describing data elements and how they are used, following procedures and using pen, template or computer software.
- Develop data models for applications, metadata tables, views or related database structures.
See all 8 related occupations >>