Related occupations for task:
Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel.
||Information Security Engineers
- Coordinate monitoring of networks or systems for security breaches or intrusions.
- Coordinate vulnerability assessments or analysis of information security systems.
- Oversee development of plans to safeguard computer files against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure or to meet emergency data processing needs.
- Oversee performance of risk assessment or execution of system tests to ensure the functioning of data processing activities or security measures.
- Train staff on and oversee the use of information security standards, policies, and best practices.
- Develop or direct software system testing or validation procedures, programming, or documentation.
- Supervise and assign work to programmers, designers, technologists, technicians, or other engineering or scientific personnel.
- Supervise the work of programmers, technologists and technicians and other engineering and scientific personnel.
||Project Management Specialists
- Monitor project milestones and deliverables.
- Monitor the performance of project team members to provide performance feedback.
- Schedule or facilitate project meetings.
||Video Game Designers
- Create and manage documentation, production schedules, prototyping goals, and communication plans in collaboration with production staff.
- Write or supervise the writing of game text and dialogue.
||Computer Systems Analysts
- Supervise computer programmers or other systems analysts or serve as project leaders for particular systems projects.
See all 13 related occupations >>