Related occupations for task:
Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of information technology projects.
||Information Security Engineers
- Coordinate monitoring of networks or systems for security breaches or intrusions.
- Coordinate vulnerability assessments or analysis of information security systems.
- Oversee development of plans to safeguard computer files against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure or to meet emergency data processing needs.
- Oversee performance of risk assessment or execution of system tests to ensure the functioning of data processing activities or security measures.
||Project Management Specialists
- Develop or update project plans including information such as objectives, technologies, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Monitor project milestones and deliverables.
- Propose, review, or approve modifications to project plans.
- Schedule or facilitate project meetings.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Develop or approve project plans, schedules, or budgets.
- Direct the analysis, development, and operation of complete computer systems.
- Develop or direct software system testing or validation procedures, programming, or documentation.
||Computer Systems Analysts
- Supervise computer programmers or other systems analysts or serve as project leaders for particular systems projects.
See all 13 related occupations >>