Related occupations for task:
Develop transactional Web applications, using Web programming software and knowledge of programming languages, such as hypertext markup language (HTML) and extensible markup language (XML).
- Write supporting code for Web applications or Web sites.
- Design, build, or maintain Web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
- Write, design, or edit Web page content, or direct others producing content.
- Select programming languages, design tools, or applications.
- Create searchable indices for Web page content.
- Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
- Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
- Develop Web sites.
||Geospatial Information Scientists and Technologists
- Perform computer programming, data analysis, or software development for Geographic Information Systems (GIS) applications, including the maintenance of existing systems or research and development for future enhancements.
- Design, program, or model Geographic Information Systems (GIS) applications or procedures.
||Data Warehousing Specialists
- Write new programs or modify existing programs to meet customer requirements, using current programming languages and technologies.
- Perform system analysis, data analysis or programming, using a variety of computer languages and procedures.
||Computer Systems Analysts
- Use object-oriented programming languages, as well as client and server applications development processes and multimedia and Internet technology.
See all 11 related occupations >>