Related Occupations for Task
15-1199.11 - Video Game Designers
Related occupations for task:
Review or evaluate competitive products, film, music, television, and other art forms to generate new game design ideas.
||Business Intelligence Analysts
- Analyze competitive market strategies through analysis of related product, market, or share trends.
- Synthesize current business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for action.
- Collect business intelligence data from available industry reports, public information, field reports, or purchased sources.
- Identify and analyze industry or geographic trends with business strategy implications.
- Analyze technology trends to identify markets for future product development or to improve sales of existing products.
- Identify or monitor current and potential customers, using business intelligence tools.
||Search Marketing Strategists
- Conduct market research analysis to identify search query trends, real-time search and news media activity, popular social media topics, electronic commerce trends, market opportunities, or competitor performance.
- Identify and evaluate industry trends in database systems to serve as a source of information and advice for upper management.