Related Occupations for Task
15-2041.01 - Biostatisticians
Related occupations for task:
Write program code to analyze data with statistical analysis software.
- Automate the deployment of software updates over geographically distributed network nodes.
- Develop a maintainable code base using object-oriented design principles, practices, or patterns.
- Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
- Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
||Data Warehousing Specialists
- Write new programs or modify existing programs to meet customer requirements, using current programming languages and technologies.
- Perform system analysis, data analysis or programming, using a variety of computer languages and procedures.
||Geographic Information Systems Technologists and Technicians
- Perform computer programming, data analysis, or software development for Geographic Information Systems (GIS) applications, including the maintenance of existing systems or research and development for future enhancements.
- Design, program, or model Geographic Information Systems (GIS) applications or procedures.
- Write new functions or applications in programming languages to conduct analyses.
See all 14 related occupations >>