Related Occupations for Task
15-2041.01 - Biostatisticians
Related occupations for task:
Write detailed analysis plans and descriptions of analyses and findings for research protocols or reports.
- Present statistical and nonstatistical results, using charts, bullets, and graphs, in meetings or conferences to audiences such as clients, peers, and students.
- Report results of statistical analyses, including information in the form of graphs, charts, and tables.
- Report results of statistical analyses in peer-reviewed papers and technical manuals.
- Present research findings at professional meetings.
- Disseminate research by writing reports, publishing papers, or presenting at professional conferences.
||Business Intelligence Analysts
- Generate standard or custom reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
||Operations Research Analysts
- Present the results of mathematical modeling and data analysis to management or other end users.
See all 9 related occupations >>