Related Occupations for Task
15-2041.01 - Biostatisticians
Related occupations for task:
Develop or implement data analysis algorithms.
- Assemble sets of assumptions and explore the consequences of each set.
- Address the relationships of quantities, magnitudes, and forms through the use of numbers and symbols.
- Perform computations and apply methods of numerical analysis to data.
- Develop new principles and new relationships between existing mathematical principles to advance mathematical science.
||Operations Research Analysts
- Formulate mathematical or simulation models of problems, relating constants and variables, restrictions, alternatives, conflicting objectives, and their numerical parameters.
- Perform validation and testing of models to ensure adequacy and reformulate models as necessary.
- Break systems into their components, assign numerical values to each component, and examine the mathematical relationships between them.
||Geographic Information Systems Technicians
- Analyze Geographic Information Systems (GIS) data to identify spatial relationships or display results of analyses, using maps, graphs, or tabular data.
- Perform geospatial data building, modeling, or analysis, using advanced spatial analysis, data manipulation, or cartography software.
- Interpret aerial or ortho photographs.
||Geospatial Information Scientists and Technologists
- Perform integrated or computerized Geographic Information Systems (GIS) analyses to address scientific problems.
- Create, edit, or analyze geospatial data, using Global Positioning Systems (GPS) or digitizing techniques.
- Create, analyze, report, convert, or transfer data, using specialized applications program software.
- Analyze and interpret statistical data to identify significant differences in relationships among sources of information.
- Identify relationships and trends in data, as well as any factors that could affect the results of research.
See all 13 related occupations >>