Related Occupations for Task
15-2041.01 - Biostatisticians
Related occupations for task:
Design research studies in collaboration with physicians, life scientists, or other professionals.
- Design research projects that apply valid scientific techniques and use information obtained from baselines or historical data to structure uncompromised and efficient analyses.
- Develop and test experimental designs, sampling techniques, and analytical methods.
- Plan data collection methods for specific projects and determine the types and sizes of sample groups to be used.
||Biochemists and Biophysicists
- Design or perform experiments with equipment, such as lasers, accelerators, or mass spectrometers.
- Plan laboratory experiments to confirm feasibility of processes and techniques used in the production of materials with special characteristics.
||Health Informatics Specialists
- Design, conduct, or provide support to nursing informatics research.
||Geoscientists, Except Hydrologists and Geographers
- Plan or conduct geological, geochemical, or geophysical field studies or surveys, sample collection, or drilling and testing programs used to collect data for research or application.