Related occupations for task:
Develop or select specific software programs for various research scenarios.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Develop efficient and effective system controllers.
- Develop application-specific software.
||Geographic Information Systems Technologists and Technicians
- Perform computer programming, data analysis, or software development for Geographic Information Systems (GIS) applications, including the maintenance of existing systems or research and development for future enhancements.
- Design, program, or model Geographic Information Systems (GIS) applications or procedures.
||Data Warehousing Specialists
- Write new programs or modify existing programs to meet customer requirements, using current programming languages and technologies.
- Perform system analysis, data analysis or programming, using a variety of computer languages and procedures.
- Design and implement dashboard and data visualizations to meet customer reporting needs.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and consequences of design.
See all 6 related occupations >>