Related occupations for task:
Supervise the work of data management project staff.
||Information Technology Project Managers
- Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel.
- Monitor the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback.
||Geospatial Information Scientists and Technologists
- Lead, train, or supervise technicians or related staff in the conduct of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) analytical procedures.
- Coordinate or direct research or publication activities of technicians or related staff.
||Computer User Support Specialists
- Hire, supervise, and direct workers engaged in special project work, problem solving, monitoring, and installing data communication equipment and software.
||Software Developers, Applications
- Supervise the work of programmers, technologists and technicians and other engineering and scientific personnel.
- Assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel.
See all 10 related occupations >>