Related occupations for task:
Supervise the work of data management project staff.
||Information Technology Project Managers
- Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel.
- Monitor the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback.
- Supervise and assign work to programmers, designers, technologists, technicians, or other engineering or scientific personnel.
- Supervise the work of programmers, technologists and technicians and other engineering and scientific personnel.
||Computer User Support Specialists
- Hire, supervise, and direct workers engaged in special project work, problem-solving, monitoring, and installation of data communication equipment and software.
- Assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel.
- Supervise and provide instructions for workers collecting and tabulating data.
See all 11 related occupations >>