Related occupations for task:
Supervise, coordinate, and inspect the work of draftspersons, technicians, and technologists on construction projects.
- Direct or coordinate activities of engineering or technical personnel involved in designing, fabricating, modifying, or testing of aircraft or aerospace products.
- Direct aerospace research and development programs.
- Supervise the work of technologists, technicians, and other engineers and scientists.
- Guide technical staff in developing materials for specific uses in projected products or devices.
- Assign work to staff to obtain maximum utilization of personnel.
- Coordinate activities of workers engaged in research, planning, and development.
||Architects, Except Landscape and Naval
- Direct activities of technicians engaged in preparing drawings or specification documents.
- Monitor the work of specialists, such as electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, interior designers, or sound specialists to ensure optimal form or function of designs or final structures.
- Conduct or oversee the conduct of prototype development or microfabrication activities to ensure compliance to specifications and promote effective production processes.
- Manage new product introduction projects to ensure effective deployment of microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) devices or applications.
See more related occupations >>